Upgrade Option | Sculptures
Nothing lasts forever, especially fiber artwork, but there are ways to lengthen their durability.
All tiny sculptures are made using soft felt sheets, with edges bonded using epoxy resin, before stuffing with polyester fiber batting. The surface of felt fabric catches dust, sand, and other dry debris easily. As a collector, you can clean and maintain your felt sculptures on your own. Learn more by clicking on the link below.
However, what if you're unable to completely clean or remove the dirt on your sculpture? Thankfully, there are upgrade options for you to prevent these problems before they occur. Purchase them individually or the complete set [Original price at £30.99, save 20%]
1) Dust repellent coating - reduce the amount of dust or dry debris caught on the surface of your felt sculptures.
2) Pest repellent coating - prevent having dust mites or other tiny pests to turn your felt sculptures into their homes!
3) Extended warranty - all usual purchase of felt sculptures comes with a 1-year warranty of free repair services. Extend this warranty to 5 years.
4) Aroma oil - to add an olfactory experience, select your favourite scent (rose, peppermint, orange, or grapefruit) to be inserted into your felt sculpture.
5) UV resin bond - a longer-lasting bond that does not turn yellow easily, as compared to the epoxy resin used.
6) All upgrades - includes UV resin bond, dust repellent coating, pest repellent coating, extended warranty, and one of the aroma scents, depending on the number of sculptures in your order.
***Commission/Custom order: If the current products listed are not what you are looking for, commissions/custom orders are opened for you! The listed price is the initial fee. You will be making your final remaining payment in another product listing when your order is ready to ship. CLICK HERE to drop your image(s) [This folder is publicly available. Feel free to add a watermark to your uploads] For more information, CLICK HERE to learn more.
How to display your felt sculptures without damaging them?
CLICK HERE for step-by-step instructions